It's all about me

Hello There!!!

My name is Utih Fadillah, you can call me Utih. This is my first blog. In here I will tell you about "It's all about me". I have so many social media, but the one of you can follow is my instagram : utihfadillah. So dont forget to followwww. I live at Jalan Babakan Ciamis. I was born on January 31st. Now, I am school first grade in SMAN 3 Bandung. Before I senior high school, I was school in SMPN 3 Bandung. My hobby are swimming, playing badminton, singing, listening music, reading a novel, watching the movie,etc. My hobby and my future goals is not the same thing. I want to be an Architect or Interior Design and I want to make my parents proud of me.

My father's name is Drs. Yuldi and my mother's name is Dra. Yattini, M.Pd. I have one the oldest sister, her name is Syifa Irbah Salsabila and I have one the youngest brother, his name is M. Ridzki Subha. My father's job is Private Employees and my mother's job is Government Employees.
My sister is College Student and my brother is student. I really love my family.




Komentar