My Last Holiday

My Last Holiday began in December 2016. I spent my holiday just stay at home because my parents still should have worked and I think this holiday would made me so bored. But in the weekend, we still hangout together like we went to cinema or shopping. Few days later, my aunt came to my house. She came from Jakarta. When she arrived in my house, I, my sister, and my mother still out there. In that day was my aunt's birthday so my mother bought her some cake and we celebrate it.

In this holiday I felt so bored because I didn't go anywhere. I just watched television, chatting, and many more. I was doing same thing every day. But, if my mother had free day, we were hanging out. My estimate we went to the mall and it's that true. But, it's okay because at least I went out there than just stay at home. We went to the mall at noon as usual we watched movie and the we ate. After that we walked around that mall to bought something. When New Year's Eve, we didn't celebrate it because we know that my religion didn't commemorate.

After New Year's Eve, me and my family went to the Japanese Restaurant, Yagami. There was fun, We could tasted various of Japanese food, it was so good. And then, we went to the Baltos for bought some souvenirs because my father would worked in Padang while visited his parents. In the next day, I just stay at home. we, my aunt and I had planning. Our planning was studied, my aunt as the teacher. My aunt was teacher in high school in Jakarta. She teach chemical lesson. We didn't had much time to studied because she had to come back to work. I didn't remember how long we studied and I think it's didn't enough.

On 4 January 2017, in the evening I met my friend to jogging at Sabuga. In the next day, I already going to school for Angklung rehearsal because that's my extracurricular. For 3 days, 5,6,7 January 2017 I did Angklung rehearsal. That was so fun because too many people join it. Angklung was Traditional Music from West Java. I started Angklung extracurricular when I was junior high school. The reason why I had to Angklung rehearsal for 3 days because we had to prepared for perform in NAGABONAR that's was held on 12 January 2017.

Komentar